Stir fry with rice noodles
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1T Ginger
- 2 Garlic cloves
- handful of Bok Choy, spinach or other greens
- Wide rice noodles (pad see ew)
- Neutral oil
- Sesame oil
- Fish sauce
- Soy sauce
- Rice vinegar
- Some water
- Basil, green onion, cilantro, etc to top
- Thin slice onion and pepper. Start frying. Slice up then finely chop the ginger and garlic, add to onion and pepper. Stir!
- Crack a couple eggs into a cleared spot in the pan. Break yolks and scramble then incorporate with veggies.
- Chop and add bok choy or whatever cooking green you choose.
- If using dried rice noodles, soak for an hour to soften. If fresh, you're ready to go. Add to pan and heat.
- Add sesame oil, fish sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar to taste. Add some water to keep the noodles hydrated.
- Serve, top with chopped basil, green onion, cilantro, etc and you're ready to eat!