Skip to main content
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 large sweet pickles, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- ¾ cup cubed Cheddar cheese
- 6 leaves lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, salt, pepper, red (or green) pepper, celery and pickles until combined.
- Stir in peas and cheese.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- 4 cups blanched green peas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- ground black pepper to taste
- Gently pat peas with a paper towel to absorb any excess moisture. Place peas in a large bowl.
- In small bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, mustard and 3 tablespoons dill weed.
- Add to peas and toss to coat.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 T fine chopped scallion whites
- 2 T chopped kimchi
- 1 1/2 T Gochujang or ketchup
- 2 t lime juice
- 1 1/2 t sriracha or other hot sauce
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 2 lbs small waxy white or yellow potatoes, cut about the same size
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, scallion whites, kimchi, ketchup, lime juice, sriracha and salt
- Place whole unpeeled potatoes in a large pot with enough salted water to cover by one inch.