Sweet and Sour Pork ChopsSweet and Sour Pork Chops paul Sun, 03/28/2010 - 18:11
- 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 1/3 cup of white vinegar.
- 6 tablespoons of canned pineapple juice.
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- 8 lean boneless pork chops.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
Mix together the sugar, white vinegar, pineapple juice, corn starch and soy sauce. Bring to a boil, then cook until clear and slightly thick. Lightly brown the pork chops, seasoning with the salt and black pepper. Cover with the sauce and cook covered over low heat for 50 minutes, turning frequently. Source: http://www.porkchoprecipes.net/sweet-and-sour-pork-chops.html